Welcome! SECTION FOR THE MEMBERS OF ERASMUS MUNDUS ASSOCIATION
This section is available only to the members of EMA.
Information for EMA members:
We have relaunched the EMA members' section! EMA new community has a lot of nice features that help to make the international networking within our Association easier: detailed members' search and direct messages to any member; images, videos, files and events; groups and many more!
In line with the data protection regulations, we did not move your passwords and user pics along from the old community section - all the other user profile infos are in.
So if you are already a member of EMA and are returning for the first time to our updated members' section, please request a new password to be sent to you, you can change it right away to the password you prefer. Sorry for that little inconvinience, but once you log in, you will like it.
Who can become a member?
- Accepted perspective students of the Erasmus Mundus Master Courses and PhDs (Action 1) regardless of the scholarship status.
- Current students of Erasmus Mundus Master Courses and PhDs (Action 1) regardless of the scholarship status.
- Graduates of the Erasmus Mundus Master Courses and PhDs (Action 1) regardless of the scholarship status.
- Alumni of the Erasmus Mundus courses, which are no longer offered, but have an Erasmus Mundus brand and who have succesfully graduated from those programmes
Why become a member?
- to be a part of a large exclusive international community of people with similar interests and ambitions
- to find other Erasmus Mundus students and graduates from your home country, in your city or in your course
- to receive news
- to get involved with the EMA activities (thematic or regional)
- to post and read jobs and PhD announcements
- to read specially designed European countries brochures